1) At a poster presentation today, a certain assistant professor (from a ivy league school, no less) asked the author a question, along the lines of:
Your filtering method is wrong because it smooths all out the noise. If I have a data point that is very different, you are discarding it.
-__- Hello. Isn't that the entire point of filtering, to capture the global structure? And, it is retarded to look at just 1 data point. You should be considering the curve, especially if your modality suffers from noise.
2) I am trying to make my poster to read "screw you bitch" in photos, and only in photos. Any ideas?
3) I am too cheap to exchange my drink coupon for a coke, and got a gin and tonic instead. That didn't go too well.
4) As it turns out, Benji will be staying a West Coast dog. He is not coming to be a "bang bang dawg"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment