Friday, April 6, 2007

Cheap Bastard

You know you have achieved the highest notoriety of SUPER DUPER CHEAP BASTARD (SDCB) when

A: Excuse me, sorry to disturb. I have a question about joining Society of Super Cool People (SSCP)
B: Yes, go ahead. What is the question.
A: I found that SSCP membership is not free and I want to join.
B: Erm yeah, it is $30 per year for student membership. So?
A: Yes, I am wondering about that. Is there any promotional coupon that you know for this?
B: .......................................................

and you know you are surrounded by other SDCB when you get suggestions like these from your friends:

From C:
you should have said "You mean you didn't check Amazon? Sometimes they have specials!"
"free shipping too"
"Occasionally fatwallet has deals on these things too"
"Sometimes it's free, you just have to sign up to evaluate some of their advertising"

From D:
ask him to go search on halfmania for half priced membership

From E:
tell him to search on edealinfo and as the search is very complex, you don't know

No comments: