In response to random crazy person
[16:36] Fibji: :-O :-O
[16:37] : "Above all the reasons I stated, the real reason for my support for my government is that God is the one who appointed these leaders. God placed them over us. By supporting them, we are obeying God".
it is not God who appointed the *** lah
hello
in anycase is it in the bible
there is you and God
and no one in between who can have the authortiy of God over you
[16:38] deaf when yawning: oh oyu haven't seen that one b4
[16:38] deaf when yawning: haha
[16:38] Fibji: seriously
I wonder if these christians have ever read the bible
maybe she ic catholic
and see *** like the men in white too
like the pop
[16:39] deaf when yawning: -_-
[16:39] Fibji : look
it is clear in the bible
that it is only between you and God
what is this of God placing leaders over you
man
I think I am more chrisitan than him/her/it
man
this guy should be gang raped on the sts
and then say
I was gang raped becos God gave me a test
like abaham or what what
maybe she/he see the *** like they are our savor
like moses leading the jews out of egypt, part the red sea and into the promised land
maybe he has those weed candles.. and then helocinate
that it is a burning bush
how you speel he-lu-si-nate?
haclluinate
[16:46] deaf when yawning: hallucinate
[16:46] deaf when yawning: -_-
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment